Hanson Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Click here to see the complete specs for this item.
Price reflects the base model with no options. Contact us for a custom build.
The portable gas-driven rotary screw air compressor is capable of producing 115 CFM at 100 PSI, enough to power a 90-pound breaker! Widely used on a variety of construction sites to run multiple air tools.
Single Stage Gasoline
- Integrated air/oil separator
- Integrated thermostatic bypass valve
- Integrated oil filter
- Poly Chain® belt drive system
- Easy-to-read oil level indicator
- High oil temperature shutdown
- Electric start - Battery and cables included
- Low-oil level shutdown
- Powder-coated steel frame with a 1¼-inch roll cage, handle, 4-point lifting hook, winch point, and tie-down anchors
- 15-inch pneumatic tires
- 10½-gallon aluminized steel fuel tank
- Oil cooler with guard
- Pressure gauge
- Ball valve controlled ¾-inch outlet
- Pilot valve varies engine RPM based on air demand
We Also Recommend