Hanson Premium Series Electric Stationary Belt Drive Cold Water Pressure Washer
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMPLETE SPECS FOR THIS ITEM.
Price reflects the base model with no options. Contact us for a custom build.
This stationary pressure washer is constructed of stainless steel to resist rust and corrosion, making it the perfect solution for wash bays to clean vehicles and equipment. Food and beverage facility owners use it to keep floors and worktables clean and sanitized.
- Belt drive triplex piston General pump with ceramic plungers
- Forged brass manifold
- Thermal relief valve
- Pump accepts incoming water up to 175ºF
- Quick connect low-pressure detergent injector
- Stainless-steel cabinet design with a removable panel
- Four rubber isolators
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled electric motor with manual thermal overload protection (2000-PSI models)
- Open drip-proof electric motor (1000 and 3000-PSI models)
- 4-foot power cord with GFCI
- Time delay shutdown
- Quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25° and 40°
- 50-foot x 3 ⁄8-inch non-marking high-pressure hose
- Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance
- Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
We Also Recommend