Hanson 20 & 30-Gallon or Base-Mount Two Stage Gasoline AGW Series
Click here to see the complete specs for this item.
Price reflects the base model with no options. Contact us for a custom build.
The AGW Series is designed for the contractor who needs air, power and welding capabilities. The AGW Series can be mounted on the back of a service truck, work trailer or in your shop to operate air tools, power lights or weld.
- AC current only
- Selector switch set to idle down
- Switch is set to full throttle
- DC current only
- Engine must be running full throttle
- Selector switch must be set to full throttle
- Stainless-steel braided discharge hose
- Splash lubricated
- Large canister intake filter
- Oil level sight indicator
- Brush-type 2 pole 120V/240V alternator
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) less than 6%
- 100% copper windings
- Amperage selection switch, 170A or 220A maximum
- Powder-coated ASME coded receiver tanks (Not available on AGW-SR14-B)
- 16-gauge powder-coated belt guard (14-gauge on AGW-SH22-20M)
- Regulator and two gauges for tank and outlet pressure
- Manual drain valves for proper maintenance
- 16½-inch flywheel
We Also Recommend