Hanson DHL Series Portable LP Belt Drive Hot Water Pressure Washer
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMPLETE SPECS FOR THIS ITEM.
Price reflects the base model with no options. Contact us for a custom build.
This industrial duty, propane-powered, hot water pressure washer is a fully self-contained cart-mount unit that is designed to deliver powerful cleaning right where you need it. The reinforced powder coated frame makes it extremely durable.
- Belt drive triplex crankshaft AR pump with ceramic pistons
- Open drip-proof electric motor
- 35-foot electrical cord with GFCI
- Reinforced powder coated cabinet-style steel frame
- 10-inch flat-free tires
- LP gas-fired (vapor only) natural draft with aspirating-type burner
- High limit temperature control for added safety
- Gas regulator
- Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, the maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
- Water output temperature is 250°F plus unit operates at 350-PSI in “wet” steam (DH-0703 model)
- Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and detergent nozzle
- 50-foot x 3⁄8-inch steel wire-braided high-pressure hose
- 36-inch insulated lance
- Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
We Also Recommend