Hanson HHB Series Electric Belt Drive Hot Water Pressure Washer
Click here to see the complete specs for this item.
Price reflects the base model with no options. Contact us for a custom build.
Designed for heavy-duty industrial cleaning jobs requiring hot water, the belt-driven HHB Series can easily handle demanding jobs. It is a popular choice on construction jobsites, agricultural locations and for indoor commercial cleaning applications.
- Belt drive triplex piston AR pump with ceramic plungers
- Adjustable high pressure detergent injector
- Open drip-proof electric motor with manual thermal overload protection
- 35-foot power cord
- Wrinkle-finish powder coated steel frame assembly
- 13-inch flat-free tires with rear tire brake
- Stainless-steel coil wrap heat exchanger with horizontal schedule 80 pipe coil
- No. 1 or No. 2 fuel oil, diesel or kerosene fired burner (Not approved for bio-fuel)
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Adjustable thermostat
- Polyethylene float tank with inlet filter screen
- 10-gallon polyethylene fuel tank
- Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
- Quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25° and 40° and low pressure nozzle (except on HHB-303-0E1A)
- 50-foot x 3⁄8-inch high pressure hose (50-foot steam hose on HHB-303-0E1A)
- Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance (except on HHB-303-0E1A)
- Single lance with dual insulated grips; steam nozzle (HHB-303-0E1A)
- Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
We Also Recommend