Hanson HHM Series Hot Water Heater
WHY DO WE QUOTE?
Your project is our project. We quote each product by hand to ensure you are getting the best price - and shipping rate - for your products. We take pride in assisting you find exactly what you need for your project, and want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
Price reflects base model with no options. Additional charges may be added upon model selection.
The HHM Series is an electric-powered, diesel/oil-heated hot water heater module that is the perfect add-on to the cold water pressure washer you already have in operation.
Diesel/Oil-Heated Heater Module
- Powder coated steel frame assembly
- Stainless-steel coil wrap
- Flat-free tires
- No. 1 or No. 2 fuel oil, diesel or kerosene fired burner (Not approved for bio-fuel)
- Horizontal schedule 80 pipe coil heat exchanger
- 35-foot power cord with GFCI
- Adjustable thermostat
- 250°F maximum outlet temperature (150°F temperature rise at 4.0-GPM)
- 12-foot x 3/8-inch jumper hose with quick connects to hook up to existing pressure washer
We Also Recommend