Hanson Kerosene Forced Air Heater
Price reflects base model with no options.
The Kerosene-fired forced air heaters are portable and easy to operate. Extend heat into wide areas creating a comfortable environment even in the harshest conditions. For use in farms, workshops, warehouses, garages and construction sites with proper ventilation.
75,000 up to 600,000 BTU
- Heavy-duty, high quality cast aluminum enclosed electric motor
- 1-piece cast aluminum
- High performance fan
- Built-in temperature control thermostat with control dial
- Integral overheat and flame-out safety
- Fuel gauge
- Sure start ignition for cold temperature starts
- Dual connector ignition
Factory Tested for Multiple Fuels
- JP8/Jet A fuel
- No. 1 and No. 2 fuel oil
- No. 1 and No. 2 diesel fuel
- Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas
- Proper ventilation required during operation
- Must be plugged into an approved standard electrical outlet for operation
Specifications subject to change without notice. Use in accordance with any and all state or local codes, regulations and/or ordinances.
Please see heater “Owner’s Manual” included with each heater for a complete list of important safety information. These specifications are estimates only.
We Also Recommend