Hanson Propane and Natural Gas Forced Air Heaters
Price reflects base model with no options.
Use the easy to operate propane forced air portable heater in your workshop, farm, warehouse, garage or construction site where you have proper ventilation. simply connect to an appropriately sized propane cylinder and plug-in to the nearest electrical outlet.
40,000 up to 375,000 BTU
- Heavy-duty steel construction with steel base
- High performance fan
- Automatic shut-off if power is interrupted or flame is extinguished
- Enclosed gas controls
- Electronic ignition
- One-touch ignition and heat control for easy operation
- Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas
- Proper ventilation required during operation
- Must be plugged into an approved standard electrical outlet for operation
Specifications subject to change without notice. Use in accordance with any and all state or local codes, regulations and/or ordinances.
Please see heater “Owner’s Manual” included with each heater for a complete list of important safety information. These specifications are estimates only.
We Also Recommend